Old October 20th 14, 12:19 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.sewing
David Scheidt

Default Tajima embroidery

wrote:
:On Saturday, August 31, 1996 3:00:00 AM UTC-4, Cpt Dondo wrote:
: I am looking for a way to convert computer graphics files to Tajima
: computer controlled embroidery machine files.
:
: Any ideas on either commercial or public domain software that can do
: that?

:You need to have your graphic digitized and changed to a stitch file. You cannot ever take a computer graphic and just convert it to a stitch file. They are completely different. I'm a professional digitizer and I can take your file/pic and digitize it. If interested write to me at

I think 18 years is enough time he'll have figured it out.

--
sig 67