Old December 1st 04, 07:22 AM
Sharon Harper

What about making just one and then slicing and freezing it in single slice
serves? A real PITA if you want to eat, eat, eat but as a once every so
often treat - and planned for, not too bad. This is one of my habits. I
either do that or give most of it away.

--
Sharon from Melbourne Australia
Queen of Down Under

"Donna in Idaho" (remove spam) wrote in message
news
Just finished my holiday baking. My family loves my gum drop fruitcakes

(no
citron or candied fruit in this recipe). After we found out my DH was
diabetic we quit making them. My son was commenting the other day how

much
he used to like the gum drop fruitcakes. So, we decided we could make

them
for the kids this year. Just made 5, enough for 2 for two son & daugher &
one for the other son. We won't keep any for us.

It was kinda fun to make them again. They're in the oven now & the

kitchen
smells so good!
--
Donna Aten, Coordinator