Old July 18th 10, 07:24 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
[email protected]

Default Waving 'Hi' to the regulars here

On Jul 16, 8:47*am, " wrote:
On Jul 16, 12:26*am, mirjam wrote:

By the way this month being soooooo warm i mainly embroider and don`t
knit so much ...
mirjam

Hi Mirjam,

It is warmer than usual here. *August is the worse month for hot
weather but it is already 95 to 105 here and the humidity is usually
around 65% so we are miserable. *People are up and about early in the
mornings and by 10:00 it's already hot! *I am not a warm weather
person so Iam not having funny at all.
I have so many half finished knitting projects on my needles and end
up playing the game Sudoku instead.
Not that I'm any good at it but enjoy it nonetheless...lol

Do you think Facebook has taken over? *I signed up recently and turned
by chat 'off' so people don't know when I'm on line and have all the
settings checked 'for friends only' for privacy reasons. *I would
rather post in craft/hobby groups where everyone has the same
interest. *I am getting into doll quilts and the 2 places I enjoy the
most are now on facebook and that is what me sign up...to afraid I was
missing something.

Hoping the others do peek their heads in from time to time and will
join this conversation. *By the way...did anyone hear from Dennis? *I
know he has been missing for a long, long time. *I don't know him but
still noticed his absence.

Linda Lee

PS...am I the only one who can never get the validation correct the
first time? *Because of the wave I can't always tell the difference
between u,v, etc.

laughing at myself as no one else is in here. Good grieve...with all
the typos one would think I had been drinking!