Old September 1st 16, 01:09 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Jack Campin[_2_]

Default Handi Quilter Sixteen clamps

Alexandra K wrote:

Does anyone know where I can get a set of the 4 clamps used
to hold the brackets to the table for this quilting system?

If you mean the things in this picture

https://www.handiquilter.com/shop/pr...and-cord-each/

they're a standard item in bargain-hardware-stuff shops in the UK.
It usually costs a pound for a packet of them, how many to the
packet depending on the size of the clamp (from 1 to 8). So you
should be able to get them for half Handi Quilter's price.

I use a pair of them, clamped to a table with a few inches of
bungee in between, to hold my greatbass recorder upright when
I'm playing it in pubs (or rather, when I'm not playing it).
And I use lots of different sizes as gluing clamps.

The swivelling plastic bits at the tips tend to fall off. They
could be better made.