Old May 14th 11, 05:37 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Tia Mary

Default Newsgroup Access Question

On 5/13/2011 1:42 AM, Tia Mary wrote:
Hi Guys,
In getting ready to move back to Lizard Land, DH has gotten me a laptop
to use. I currently use Netscape 7.2 to access the newsgroups and some
German company supplies the newsgroups to Netscape. We pay the German
company less than $20/year. I don';t mind paying the money but my
problem is now how to go about getting all this stuff from this computer
to the laptop. DH said he couldn't find anyway to access different
versions of Netscape using the laptop. THIS is the type of computer
stuff I am totally in the dark about!!
So -- could someone either help me find a way to download Netscape 7.2
to my laptop OR recommend some other way -- besides Google -- to access
newsgroups? Please, Please, Please -- I don't want to lose y'all but I
also don;t want to use Google!!! HELP!!!!! CiaoMeow ^;;^

PAX, Tia Mary ^;;^

I am replying to my own post using Thunderbird :-))))))). I couldn't
get eternal-september to operate. I registered, etc. but can't get it
to show me the posts! It really should NOT be this involved, etc. Jeri
sent me a wonderful e-mail explaining stuff so I understand a bit more.
OK --