Old January 1st 09, 02:50 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
[email protected]

Default Mirjam - how are you?

On Dec 31 2008, 11:14*pm, Jangchub wrote:
On Wed, 31 Dec 2008 18:00:55 -0800 (PST), wrote:
On Dec 31, 4:48*pm, Walker Family wrote:
No, not exactly. *I don't expect adults to go from zero to hateful at
the first sentence. * *Everyone has strong opinions in my family and
we peacefully coexist without resorting to harsh words and bent
feelings. *Moni

I, on the other hand, was raised in a family where people did and do
go from zero to hateful in no time, so, while I don't like it, I do
usually expect it. *I sometimes do it, because it's habit, although I
have been trying to curb that.

I don't think it's from zero to hate. *I think many times it is zero
to annoyed or ****ed off. *Hate is a very strong emotion and certainly
not one I experience with people I've only had cyber connections with.
Victoria

Hate and hateful are not the same thing. Hateful just means someone
is being nasty. It doesn't mean they hate you, at least that's not
how I've ever understood it.

Elizabeth