Old January 9th 04, 11:41 PM
Dianne Lewandowski

Thanks, Tara. I'm now making sense of what people are saying about the
questions. :-)

To Meredith: Thanks for the clarification. I was unsure the "gist" of
your post.
Dianne

Tara D wrote:

In a radio commercial for negotiation skills, I heard this story (no
idea if the story is actually true, it's not listed in Snopes).

Asking the right questions.

Two priests could not refrain from smoking during prayer. They both
wrote a letter to the Pope asking for a ruling on their problem. The
Pope gave his permission to smoke during prayer to one priest, but not
to the other. Why?

One priest asked: May I smoke while I pray? The answer was no. The
other priest posed the question differently: May I pray while I smoke?
The answer was yes.

Tara