Old May 4th 17, 05:39 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Brian Christiansen

Default Dizzy Daisy Quilt

On 05/04/2017 07:55 AM, wrote:
Hello Brian,
Have you ever thought about making a quilt of different UFO's?

Not really - I watched the video of Jenny making that quilt and got this
idea about making a "space station" themed quilt, and I don't really
have any plans to make one or even refining this design.

--
My Yonkoma:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/brian0...57680223526176

The E-mail associated with the account is a "spamcatcher" account that I
got to every couple of months to empty out, and anything sent to it will
not be seen for probably several months, if it is seen at all.
Brian Christiansen