Old March 6th 17, 02:51 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Bobbie Sews More

Default Wonder Clips and other random stuff

"Brian Christiansen" wrote in message news
(clip)
I like the idea of using your gift coupon to get FREE wonder clips! I enjoy
getting the free items for giving blood, or doing something I am going to
do anyway.
If you need or want the pants, it might be good to go ahead and finish
making them. But maybe if you take them apart, just hold off on doing
anything else with the cloth until you think thing through for a bit to see
if any other ideas come to you. You probably have enough other scraps to
make the quilts, or maybe someone else will bring extra scraps for quilts.
Just my 2c worth!
Barbara in FL