Old February 20th 17, 03:05 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
[email protected]

Default 4-panel manga

Hello Brian,
I always wondered just what a 4 panel manga looked like, now I know. I would like to see the finished one that you are making. Those jokes and sayings are really cute. The only one that does not apply to me is the one about not finishing a quilt before starting a new one. Yes, I can not resist buying material even though I have nothing in mind to sew. Hate stopping to fix lunch or dinner. Been known to buy TV dinners so I don't have to cook. I like casseroles because they last 3 days and love quickie salads. If I am cooking, then I am not sewing. Have a closet and dresser full of material. Sometimes I give material away so I can justify buying more material.. Laughing here.
Sandy$