Old January 9th 17, 11:55 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
sharoncapps

Default 2017, should we try to revive the group?

I used to do a lot of crochet and knitting years ago but haven't for a long
time. I am strictly cross stitch now. I haven't even done any of that for
a while. I think this coming weekend is the time to start again. I hope to
have a new project planned out and then I can finish the one I am stitching.
Good to see so many people posting. I sure hope it can continue.
Sharon in MN

"Rich" wrote in message
I wrote before that I come here once a week, Saturday morning, to
catch up. Usually there is not much to catch up on. Nice to see some
posts this morning.

I recently finished Ross's White Tiger and just finished a little owl.
Now I am working on a patriotic sampler.

Rich in Delaware