Old January 7th 17, 07:22 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
D J

Default 2017, should we try to revive the group?

I also do more crocheting in the winter and cross stitch in the summer. I started a blanket for one of my sons but the pattern is a picture of a german style eagle and I can't watch TV and work on it at the same time. I haven't worked on it in years...maybe I'll have it done by the time he gets married and it will be a wedding gift.

As for my current crochet project, blankets for the Linus Project, I'm also using up inherited stash. Just doing granny squares so that I can put them together in all different sizes and this project has been one that I can tote around to appointments and such. But alas, all great projects must come to an end. Maybe I should go check for more of her stash, it might have gotten a little lost when I moved a couple of years ago.

Dawn