Old October 3rd 06, 08:01 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Aud

Default semi-OT Dry hands/skin/hair

"Wooly" skrev i melding
Some things to do for rough dry hands.

First, quit using Udder Cream, Silicone Glove, or any other "hand
lotion" containing silicone. Also stay away from lotions containing
alcohol of any type (often billed as an emollient, more often used to
keep wax fractionates "liquid" and dries your skin as it evaporates)

Thank you,Wooly for many good advices!!!!
Often when you ladies speak here,
it is difficult to follow you,
because I do not know the products you speak about.
But now you speak about natural products,
like oils and brown sugar, I'm "in"!
I know some of your advices, my grandmother taught me (LOL!)
But some are new to me. But very sensible and obvious!
I will try some of them!
AUD ;-)