Old December 18th 08, 02:15 AM posted to rec.crafts.metalworking,rec.crafts.pottery
Michael A. Terrell

Default ITC-213 cement - need an ounce or less

Ned Simmons wrote:

On Wed, 17 Dec 2008 03:11:30 -0600, WKW wrote:

Ned Simmons wrote in
news
On Tue, 16 Dec 2008 13:06:26 -0600, WKW wrote:

I have a couple of nice soldering stations with burned out elements
that I need to rewind.

http://www.sauereisen.com/c_prod/c_chemical.asp

It looks that should work fine if it is #13.

It is in fact No.13. I'm happy to send a couple spoonsful in a ziploc
bag if you email me your address. Post a heads up here as well so I
can be sure your email makes it thru the spam filters.

You can pay by donating $5, or whatever you think it's worth, in a
Salvation Army kettle or to a similar service organization.

Make sure you mark the bag with the proper name just in case the post
office damages it, and some leaks out.

--
http://improve-usenet.org/index.html

The crazy, and the insane.