Old December 16th 08, 07:06 PM posted to rec.crafts.metalworking,rec.crafts.pottery
WKW

Default ITC-213 cement - need an ounce or less

I have a couple of nice soldering stations with burned out elements that I
need to rewind. I found the nichrome wire I need cheap on eBay, but now I
need something to insulate it from the metal. After doing some research, I
came across ITC-213 refractory cement which seems to be ideal, but only see
it sold by the pint - which is probably 100 times more than I'll ever need.
Does anybody here have a tiny amount they can sell me? I probably only need
a teaspoon or two.