Old January 15th 04, 09:50 AM
llj6705

Default The King Above chart or kit

Does anyone on this list know where I can find a chart or a kit for
the counted cross-stitch picture called The King Above? It shows a
cliff with two lions reclining overlooking the landscape, and in the
sky, done in half cross stitches is a male lion's face as a ghostly
image.

I bought this chart a long time ago but have lost it, and I have seen
it as a kit. I can't remember who published or packaged it, but I this
the kit was Dimansions. Does anyone have any information on this chart
or kit? Even the designer's name would help.

Linda