Old December 9th 09, 05:04 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Laury Walkey

Default Question (was: Comments on Dimensions Gold Pattern)

I usually make a copy of the pattern and mark off my stitches with a
pencil. If it's a color master copy I will keep it nearby and refer to
it as I stitch.

S.E.X. = Stash Enhancement eXperience.

HTH.

--
Laury Walkey (Miss)
BC, Canada

My photos: http://polgara.shutterfly.com/
My MySpace: http://www.myspace.com/laurywalkey
My Facebook: user name Laury Walkey
My Twitter: http://twitter.com/polgaraoferat

Go see NATHAN CLARK at the Vancouver Theatresports League!
http://www.vtsl.com/company/players....r=clark_nathan

WANTED: in order to finish an old project, to beg, borrow or trade for
1 skein each of J&P Coats embroidery floss in the following shades:
2296 (yellow), 2335 (red), 5395 (green), 6021 (green), 6250 (green) &
6842 (green). Conversions not needed, but thanks anyway. :-

vcardx wrote:
I've never done a Dimensions Gold pattern (or in fact any Dimensions
pattern - I've started out with small easy ones!), but have been eying the
Beautiful Bird for a long time. Has anyone here ever done it, and is Fred's
description standard for Dimensions patterns overall (in multi-colour, and
very hard to read)?? I prefer working off a b&w photocopy of chart, and
highlight as I go.

Oh, and while I'm here (I've been lurking for a while but have never posted
here before) - can someone please confirm what S.E.X. stands for in this
newsgroup? I'm guessing Stash EXchange???

Thanks,
vcardx