Old December 9th 09, 04:08 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
vcardx[_2_]

Default Question (was: Comments on Dimensions Gold Pattern)

Thanks!

"Magic Mood Jeep" wrote in message
"vcardx" wrote in message
I've never done a Dimensions Gold pattern (or in fact any Dimensions
pattern - I've started out with small easy ones!), but have been eying
the
Beautiful Bird for a long time. Has anyone here ever done it, and is
Fred's description standard for Dimensions patterns overall (in
multi-colour, and very hard to read)?? I prefer working off a b&w
photocopy of chart, and highlight as I go.

Oh, and while I'm here (I've been lurking for a while but have never
posted here before) - can someone please confirm what S.E.X. stands for
in this
newsgroup? I'm guessing Stash EXchange???

Thanks,
vcardx

I stopped doing kits for the reasons others give - and I find charts that
are sold separately more fun to work with - as you can choose your own
fabric, and can change the colors if you so choose!

...and, since no one else gave the definition, S.E.X. stands for Stash
Enhancing eXpedition (a shopping spree at your favorite supplier).