Old January 2nd 09, 10:05 AM posted to rec.crafts.jewelry
Peter W. Rowe[_2_]

Default Moderator's announcement- group vacation.

On Fri, 02 Jan 2009 02:01:42 -0800, in rec.crafts.jewelry Maren at google
wrote:

Peter,

if you're "off", how did the reply get posted?

'Cause the poster, whom you all should recognize by now, knows how to "self
moderate" his messages. Normally, that's not allowed, and is a fine way to
invite the wrath of ISPs, newsgroup moderators, and the like. But this poster
happens to have on occasion been willing to moderate the group for me while I
was gone (which is why he knows how to do it), so I have no problem with him
doing that when I'm gone. But only when I'm gone...

Cheers

Peter.

And, in case it's not obvious, I'm back.

Happy New Year, everyone.