Old October 29th 08, 03:37 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
[email protected]

Default Wanted--Pattern for V-Neck Top-Down Cardigan

On Oct 20, 6:06*pm, shannon wrote:
On Oct 20, 10:43 am, "YarnWright" wrote:

patetc spun a FINE 'yarn':

+You just jogged my memory. *I have a book on top-down raglans from
+Spinnerin! *It was one of the first knitting books I ever bought and I
+made several sweaters from it. *Now, if I can just find it!!!
+
+Pat

patetc. .
Pat,
That's IT, Pat, Spinnerin!
Thank YOU for jogging MY poor memory! *Good luck in locating it/them, mine are in storage.....
Noreen

--http://www.paradisefibers.net/KA-Classic-Bamboo-Circular-Knitting-Nee....

"What hurts *you* so bad that you feel you have to hurt *me* in order to heal it?" fave quote of the year....

"Thoughts become things, choose the *good* ones" fave quote of my lifetime...

Don't vote Republican, the identity you save may be your own!!! truism @ it's FINEST.

Knitting Pure & Simple has a pattern for a v-neck top down cardigan.
I really enjoy her patterns, as I am not a fan of seaming.

-Shannonhttp://www.easyknittingpatterns.net- Hide quoted text -

I now strated a v neck top to bottom sweater for a friend ,,
mirjam