Old October 18th 08, 10:58 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
suzee[_2_]

Default Wanted--Pattern for V-Neck Top-Down Cardigan

suzee wrote:
YarnWright wrote:
patetc spun a FINE 'yarn':

+I'd like an easy pattern for a v-neck top-down cardigan, knit in one
+piece if possible. I also want to use size 10-1/2 needles and worsted
+weight yarn.
+
+Can anyone direct me to a pattern for this?
+
+Thanks.
+
+Pat
end quoted

patetc. . .
Pat
Suzie has given you great advice, let me add that acquiring any of Elizabeth Zimmermann's books would also assist you enormously.

Or Barbara Walker's Knitting from the Top Down. That one's harder to
find, but any of them can usually be got from your local library. On
loan from another if your branch doesn't have it.

Oh, and the book Fitted Knits, by Stefanie Japel has top down patterns,
including a few cardigans.

sue