Old July 2nd 05, 08:23 PM
William Black

"Michael" wrote in message
What is the ideal height for a Jewellers table? My estimate is about 750mm
(29.5 inches) from the floow to the top of the work surface.

It depends on you.

You need to be able to rest your elbows on the edge of the table half circle
cut out and reach the peg with your hands and not get back ache after an
hour or so.

Mine sits at about 33", but I've got short legs...

I've also get a normal work bench at 30" for doing non detail heavy stuff.

--
William Black

I've seen things you people wouldn't believe
Barbeques on fire by chalets past the headland
I've watched the gift shops glitter in the darkness off Newborough
All this will pass like ice-cream on the beach
Time for tea