Old December 5th 05, 02:10 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Default on topic for once: bernina stitch regulator

That means you got the top finished! Woohoo Debbi.
Taria

Debbi wrote:
I have no problem free motion stitching on my Viking. I refuse to quilt
anything larger than a twin size, so I have no idea how well I could do
it with all of that bulk. My larger quilts are sent out to be quilted.

Debbi in SO CA who is waiting to hear from the quilter as to when she
can take her CA king quilt over so that I have it back for my mom's
birthday.