Old April 12th 09, 08:47 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
[email protected]

Default Big Beads

You know, I have a couple changeable pendants, but I've never used
them. I like having the other goodies on my necklace, and I don't
want to have to think about changing things when I want a necklace to
match.

Tina

On Apr 6, 10:28*pm, Carla wrote:
My LBS is now selling pins for large and large-hole beads. *They're like
heavy-duty headpins and eyepins. *Of course, now I'm wondering what I
did with the ones I bought a few weeks ago.

Cheers,
Carla

wrote:
What do you do when you get a bead that's humongous? *Let's see.
Maybe use it as a pendant on a long necklace so you can use it as a
weapon in an emergency. *Use it as a fan pull as long as it's not a
head-klunking level. *Hey, use it as a purse charm for a carriage bag
(one of those huge purses). *I wonder if I have enough that I could
have un-matching drawer-pulls. *I should check out what bolts might
work.

Most of the ones I've gotten have never been used.

What about the rest of you?

Tina