Old July 12th 07, 08:04 AM posted to rec.crafts.polymer-clay
Dicon[_2_]

Default Toy Time

"Barbara Forbes-Lyons" wrote in message
What's the baking temp?

Barbara

To be honest I cannot tell. The inner chamber which is over the light is so
small, my "stand up" oven thermometer won't fit inside the small drop down
compartment, inside the oven. It does really cook little cup cakes ( two at
a time ) so there is some heat there. Also the door has a safety lock, so
the door won't open until the heat has dropped. There is a little green
light on the front that goes on when the door can be opened, this prevents
children burning their fingers. I guess the best bet is to find at what
temperature do two cup-cakes take to cook.
I left my test piece in for half an hour ( I put it in and forgot all about
it ) but it seems to do the job.
Fun though and cheap. As it's twelve volts it could be run off a car battery
for holiday modelling on the move.
Jackdaw, collector of facts, trivia and bright twinkly things
to get me remove removethisbit.