Old January 23rd 04, 02:55 AM
mole

(Stitchy Kitty Designs) wrote in message . com...
I'm about halfway through "A Crewel World" myself, I picked it up
after hearing about her books here on RCTN!

I'm curious, has anyone stitched any of the designs that are included
in her books? And if so, do you have any pics we can see?

Michelle
Stitchy Kitty
http://www.stitchykitty.com

i have stitched all of the designs in the books. Unfortunately, I have
no way of posting pictures. For the most part, they are easy to follow
and work up quickly. The exception is the design in A Murderous Yarn.
It works better if you take the pattern and blow it up 200%. The
counting is trickier than it looks and the symbols can get confusing.
I recommend that you work it on black. It's a bit more difficult, but
the result is well worth it. If you are interested, my LNS has kits
sof all the projects for sale. Just drop me an e-mail and I;ll give
you the particulars. Judi