Old December 5th 03, 08:44 PM
Me

Joy Hardie wrote:

Hello,
Several years ago I got three different machine knitting magazines.
After a while I let the subscriptions expire, but now I have decided I
would like my family to renew one for my Christmas gift (if they
want). I know some of the magazines had some pretty fuddy looking
stuff, and some of the magazines had more electronic patterns (mine is
punchcard) but some had a fine mixture of good loooking things.....I
just can't remember which magazine was best. Do you know?
Thanks, Joy

I, too, have a punchcard machine. I have been subscribing
to Machine Knitter's Source since it was WKMG and have all
except the very first copy. They are a reference library
for me. They're published in the U.S., which is a plus
for me in terms of cost and time of delivery. You can
review them for yourself at http://mksource.com/

NAYY

--

Joanne
Life is about the journey, not about the destination.