Old August 21st 12, 12:47 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Donna D.

Default I cant believe it

I had a hard time with the feathers. They are actually for fly fishing. The
pictures I have are not so great but my DH took more yesterday so I hope to
use them. My son picked out the frame which made it stunning. 30 years I
finally could compete.
Thanks
Donna
"ndjoan" wrote in message
On 8/18/2012 5:38 AM, Donna D. wrote:

I won Best Of Show for Magical Night from TW. With feathers for wings. My
son pick out the frame that made the whole thing stunning.

Congrats, Donna! Isn't it a great feeling? I will be waiting for those
pictures...you've had me wondering about those feathers since you first
mentioned them!

--
Joan

See my needlework he