Old November 28th 09, 04:14 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Chris_Signe

Default scarf pattern? ... knit, tapered, eyelet

Thanks for your responses. I'm pretty much a beginning knitter. I could
probably come up with something similar but I am looking for any helps and
hints. I don't have a picture as I saw it around someone's neck. It
appeared to be just smooth, what I would call sweater knit, with small
eyelet holes in it in a planned pattern. I was thinking that maybe it was
CO with 4 or so stitches and then increased/decreased to the other end. The
tiny holes have me a bit buffaloed. Thanks, Signe

"Samatha Hill -- take out TRASH to reply" wrote in
message ...
There are like THOUSANDS of patterns for scarves in every style
imaginable, so unless you have a picture, you are probably not going to
find the exact pattern you want and may have to settle for something
similar.

Chris_Signe wrote:
Hi ,
I'm looking for a knit pattern for a neck scarf. It was knit in a fine
yarn. It is very narrow (maybe an inch wide) at each end widening out in
the middle portions. There appeared to be a eyelet ( little hole) every
so often in the pattern. It wraps completely around the neck once and
ends hang to midriff although I'm sure it can be any length one would
want. Has anyone seen something like this pattern? thanks, Signe