Old July 26th 08, 02:27 PM posted to rec.crafts.rubberstamps
stampingmaniac

Default New Here!

Welcome to the group, Karen! This tends to be a quiet bunch,
especially lately, but hopefully others out there aren't too busy with
summer activities to chime in and say hi! I've been stamping for, oh,
something like 7-8 years now. I make cards almost exclusively. I
have a variety of stamps, including a few PSX. My mom is a Stampin'
Up! demonstrator, so the majority of my stamps and inks are from that
company. I also have acrylics from Close To My Heart and am switching
to mounting any new unmounted stamps on EZ-Mount foam to use with the
acrylic blocks as well. Some of my favorite card-making techniques
include embossing and iris folding.

Due to life circumstances I may not have time to post much over the
next few months but I wanted to say WELCOME!!
--Stamping Maniac

On Jul 24, 9:16*pm, Artdoodads wrote:
Hi, I'm new to this group. My name is Karen and I love rubber stamps!
I have a huge collection, mostly PSX. I also enjoy working with
polymer clay.
Just want to introduce myself in the hopes of making new friends!

Artdoodadswww.artdoodads.ecrater.comhttp://www.artdoodads.etsy.com/