Old December 26th 06, 07:34 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
[email protected]

Default New block of the month

Marcella Peek wrote:
Starting in January I will have a free block of the month on my website.

All the blocks are pieces patterns based on the churn dash block. It's
a beginner block of the month so those new to quilting will be
successful and the experienced quilters will have a quick and easy
project to do.

http://www.peek.org/quilting it will be under "projects"

marcella

Yay! I can't wait. Thank you so much for taking the time to do this. I
do love "Block of the Month" quilts. It a de-stressor for me, a little
project without being overwhelmed at the thought of doing an entire
quilt immediately. I really appreciate it. I know many others will,
too.

Sherry