Old September 21st 05, 06:12 PM
Leslie & The Furbabies in MO.

I had a hip replacement three years ago at age 52. The ortho docs made
me walk/limp around bone on bone with fractures and cysts for 6 years
eating NSAIDS and pain meds which damaged my kidneys (papillary
necrosis). All because I was "too young" for a hip replacement when
originally diagnosed at age 45. Phooey on that! If you need the
replacement then "just do it" would be my suggestion. I'd rather face
another replacement when this one wears out than waste years of my life
limping around in pain.... like that six #$%@& miserable years.

Just my not so humble opinion..... ;-)))))

Best wishes and good luck with whatever you decide to do!

Hugs,

Leslie