Old June 29th 05, 11:00 AM
Glen Sayers

I've been running two test bulbs for three hours now at 14V and if it's of
any interest the timber had heated so little, in both cases, that I actually
had to press it against my lips to gauge the temp rise. The timber could be
described as luke warm at best so I "guess" there is little chance of a
fire. Don't quote me on that though.
The medium was 5mm mdf with the wires drilled in through the side and then
down.

you can see a picture of what I'm talking about at the bottom of
http://homepages.slingshot.co.nz/~ga...doll/index.htm

I just want some safe, out of the way lights that can be easily changed so
if I drill a hole through from the back I can just push them in.

Cheers
Glen