Old June 28th 05, 09:27 AM
Cynthia Spilsted

The feedsack doesn't look like dogwoods to me! (But then, I'm thinking of
our provincial flower the Pacific Dogwood. We tend to cheat a little in
BC - that's why we have two trees as emblems: the western red cedar as our
tree and the dogwood as our flower. Having been stuck up in the crown of a
dogwood, I can tell you it's a tree!)
Cynthia
"Doreen" wrote in message
ink.net...
sue wrote:
Has anyone come across a fabric with dogwood blossoms on it?
TIA
K Sue

I don't know how much you need...on eBay just now there is a half yard

he
http://tinyurl.com/cawwu

and there are three yards he
http://tinyurl.com/9wgbg

One yard here, but there's more emphasis on the birds than on the
dogwood blossoms:
http://tinyurl.com/83g7z

There's also a listing for a feedsack that says dogwoods, but I'm not
sure that's what the flowers a
http://tinyurl.com/7k2k3

Doreen in Alabama