Old January 8th 05, 01:51 AM
Dannielle

Not fair! I found the question and replied to Diana, but I just got home
from work and found that the email never made it to her this morning!
*sigh*

Maybe next month!

Dannielle

"Diana Curtis" wrote in message
There are 2 questions hidden in plain sight in the FAQ, and the other

posts
that get posted every month.. the hug one.. squishie one.. etc..
Here are the rules. Find the contest question(s), either one will do, or

you
may reveal your over achiever nature to me by answering both. Answer the
question(s) correctly in an email to me at mdcurtis at baldwin-telecom dot
net and you will be entered in a random drawing.
Anyone may enter, newbies, longtimers and lurkers alike. Be warned that
if your answer strikes me as particularly funny or clever I will post it,
without your name, tho you are welcome to take credit for it if you like.

will not post incorrect answers nor try to embarress anyone by doing this.
Have your answer(s) to my by this coming friday morning, the 7th of
January(my time, which is CST) and I will reveal the winners name later on
Friday.
Good luck everyone!
Diana

--