Old February 1st 17, 09:03 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Bobbie Sews More

Default Wonder Clips vs. portfolio clips

"Brian Christiansen" wrote in message news

(clip)
I am considering getting either Wonder Clips or Porfolio clips to use
instead of pins, at least in some applications.

As another PS, the quilt on the picture on the RCTQ main facebook page
looks very much like the flag of New Mexico, the state where I grew up.
--
Brian Christiansen
--

I'm not really answering your question, but saying that I use the wooden
spring clothes pins like I hang my wet clothes out on the line to dry.