Old October 14th 05, 03:38 PM
DrQuilter

did you like it
I did that on Tuesday, and it was fun, I will keep going. it is much
closer to the new house so I took the plunge.
lots of charity announcments, a looong line of people formed when it was
time for show and tell (some very nice quilts
the speaker was a bit dark, or at least her quilts were. jewish from
NYC, a lot of pattern from jewish cemetry grave rubbings, lists of girl
names killed in concentration camps, mostly hand dyed with brownish
tints. artistic but depressing if you know what I mean...

Tricia wrote:

Well, I'm about to head off to my first ever in person guild meeting
and I have no idea what to expect so I'm nervous as all get out. Not
sure if I should be taking somethign to work on, so I am -- just in
case. Even though it is quite carppy it is something in progress (I've
been working on it for like 4 years off and on and not happy with it
but determined to finish it so it can finally go to who it is intended
for) and quite honestly, my only in progress item right now.

Okay, *deep breath* I'm going to try and get over my nerves about
meeting new people and just go....

Tricia

--
Dr. Quilter