Old June 27th 05, 02:41 AM
thkorol thkorol is offline
Junior Member

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katherine
Does anyone have a copy of the September 1999 issue of Stitcher's World? I
am trying to find a pattenr of a counted stitch snowman that I was told
might be in this issue. It looks like it was worked on canvas - the colors
are mostly shades of green/orange/red. Supposedly this issue includes
information on the designer, information to obtain this pattern, etc. I'd
like to get some information about the pattern if anyone has this issue
handy.

Thanks,

Katherine
This is a bit late, but I'm just 'cleaning up'. Anyway, I believe the previous answer was incorrect. There is a picture of a snowman by Ricki Henry, but there is no chart, and it is mainly blue. Howver, there is a snowfamily series that had the little girl in this issuse, in blue/green & orange and brown with a chart. Unfortunately, I do not have the complete series, just this and one previous. If you are still interested, I was going to throw this issue away, I'd be happy to sent to you. Just let me know.

theo