Old February 6th 04, 10:40 PM
Tia Mary-remove nekoluvr to reply

From: Cheryl Isaak

... I hope that the quality stays the same.

Me too. The woman who is the boss (not sure of her exact title) is very
nice and will do her best, I am sure, to keep everything up to the standards
we all know. But she *does* have to answer to a BIG company that, IMNSHO, is
more interested in hefty profits than in providing the stitching community with
a quality magazine that makes an acceptable profit.
I do know that needlework magazines do NOT make a lot of $$$ -- mostly just
enough to pay all the overhead and bring in a **small** profit. I am not sure
that a "small profit" will be acceptable to the Big Business interests!
CiaoMeow ^;;^
..

PAX, Tia Mary ^;;^ Queen of Kitties
Angels can't show their wings on earth but nothing was ever said about their
WHISKERS!!
Nothing is complete without a few cat hairs!