Old March 7th 11, 04:22 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Pati, in Phx

Default What is with the low number of posts?

Well, I am checking in daily, not a lot to say.
However, my favorite machine did not die completely as I had thought.
VVVBG (A capacitor blew up in the transformer, which blew a fuse.
Easily replaceable parts, fortunately.)
It is home and ready to go. And it is a Viking. Neither a Janome nor a
Bernina.
I have been busy sewing, contemplating and trying to breathe.

Have fun,
Pati, in Phx

On Mar 6, 8:10*am, "Taria" wrote:
I don't know where everyone is. * I have spent some days lately working in
the yard.
The weather here hopping around from spring back to winter so I take
advantage
of the 'spring' days.
I don't have a 10 foot pole but I agree with the Bernina is vastly superior
to Janome.
That should bring Leslie out. *LOL, ducking and running.
Taria

"Polly Esther" wrote in message

Flaming sounds like a comforting idea. *We were singing "Welcome, sweet
spring time" and our temp went from 80 to 26 . *Even the Yorkie has moved
back from the cool tile floor to the sheepskin rug in front of the
fireplace.
* * * *Want to start an argument or two just to wake everybody up?
* *Let's see.
* *Bernina is vastly superior to Janome.
* *Anybody that machine quilts is not really quilting.
* *'Real' men do not quilt.
* *Nobody with a brain would use a steam iron when piecing.
* *Anybody who doesn't pre-wash is careless and stupid.
* *Putting in a new needle after only 6 months is wasteful.
* *The only people who use prints instead of solids are hiding missed
points.
* *Quilts should not be used/abused. *They deserve 'put away and save'
status.
* * * *Hooo BOy! *that was fun.
* * * * * * * *Anyone? * * * Polly