Old July 27th 12, 11:54 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Cheryl Isaak

Default my eyes are going....

On 7/25/12 2:57 PM, betsey wrote:
On Jul 25, 1:15 am, wrote:
On 7/24/2012 4:51 AM, betsey wrote: thank you everyone for the advice! will visit walmart today and see
what they have. i have thought about getting the magnifier attachment
for my ott floor lamp, but keep thinking it might be a pain to use.

betsey

ps-betsy-is your son's name Nate????

No, I guess we aren't that parallel, though I take it we are both older
moms. I keep mistaking young grandparents for parents at the park.

--Betsy

i'm 47....and yes, i do have friends my age with grandchildren...

53 - with a teenage daughter... knew a woman at work our age with a
GREAT grand daughter - family history of having a baby around age 15.