Old August 29th 07, 04:27 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Carolyn McCarty

Default What on earth do I do with this?

Right you are, John! Though I would have loved a pair of
trousers...............

--
Carolyn in The Old Pueblo

If it ain't broke, you're not trying. --Red Green

If at first you don't succeed, switch to power tools. --Red Green

Jill at Critter comforts has contacted me and I am going to ship the
stuff off to her. I contacted our local humane society and offered to
do what Jill does for the dogs and they said, "They didn't want to
bother with beds for the dogs as that would be too much trouble
cleaning the cages out". Really puts the humane in humane society. I
assume that is a local decision as the one we have is very
understaffed and underfunded. Oh well, Jill can do the good deed.

John