Old August 29th 07, 12:14 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Kate XXXXXX Kate XXXXXX is offline
Banned

Default What on earth do I do with this?

John wrote:
Here is a question for all you knowledgeable folks. Somebody gave me
about 5+ yards of Stretch Blue Chambray. Aside from the obvious of
making a pair of hot pants for the entire Dallas Cowboys Cheerleader
squad, what in the world could I use this stuff for. I don't use
stretch stuff for anything so I am totally at a loss. I can't use it
for quilting because, well, it stretches. You thought you had trouble
making your points match; well, this stuff would be the ultimate
challenge. It is off the bolt, so I assume it has been washed, but
maybe not. Perspiring minds want to know and any and all replies will
be given careful, if mirthful, consideration.

John

Just parcel it up and send it to me.

I can't think of anything to do with it yet, but something will occur in
the fullness of time...

http://www.katedicey.co.uk
Click on Kate's Pages and explore!