Old August 28th 07, 10:01 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Pat in Virginia

Default What on earth do I do with this?

Got any friends with small kayak? It could make a kayak
cover. Other wise, ask if a scouting unit would need it
to make stuff bags for sleeping bags, etc.
PAT in VA/USA

John wrote:

Here is a question for all you knowledgeable folks. Somebody gave me
about 5+ yards of Stretch Blue Chambray. Aside from the obvious of
making a pair of hot pants for the entire Dallas Cowboys Cheerleader
squad, what in the world could I use this stuff for. I don't use
stretch stuff for anything so I am totally at a loss. I can't use it
for quilting because, well, it stretches. You thought you had trouble
making your points match; well, this stuff would be the ultimate
challenge. It is off the bolt, so I assume it has been washed, but
maybe not. Perspiring minds want to know and any and all replies will
be given careful, if mirthful, consideration.

John