Old August 14th 07, 10:56 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Butterflywings

Default Q's & Tootsie Rolls & posts OT

HHHHmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, I believe in Santa, don't you?

See reply to dlm for the latest on Raggedy Ann and RED red..not cherry or
Christmas or candy just RED red.

Butterfly (Must be needing something sweet today)

"Sandy Ellison" wrote in message
Howdy!

Oh, sure, that's what you say now! Uh-huh, yeah,
we believe you, B-fly, oh, indeed we do! Suuuuuure.
*snort*

Yes, you have been showing up, right here on RCTQ;
must have found the right "plumber's friend" --or was it the Drano?--
and un-stopped whatever was blocking the mail delivery.
Noted: that's RED red yarn for the hair; okay, no problem.
Couldn't see so well in the blinding sun, you know. Anyway,
you're BAAAAAAACK!

R/Sandy-- making some Quilt Blocks from the scrap heap
and noting that RobertaZ is soooo right: the more I use, the
bigger the scrap heap--how does that work?

On 8/14/07 10:59 AM, in article ,
"Butterflywings" wrote:

*I* did *NOT* eat them! I was only gonna SHARE them with the rest of you
at
the King-Size-Cyber-
Quilt-Frame. See if I bring treats again......just cause it wasn't
chocolate.
Sheesh!

Butterfly (Still being VERY careful with any amount of chocolate)

"Sandy Ellison" wrote in message
Howdy!

Dear Patient w/ the New Root Canal & Accompanying Tooth:
Lay off the Tootsie Rolls!

VBG

R/Sandy- experience speaks; Keep Quilting!

On 8/13/07 9:45 PM, in article ,
"Butterflywings" wrote:

ISP is sending me backdated posts---like from MAY!
anyway, I thought I'd give you an update on my 'root canal's tooth. the
crown fit PERFECTLY the first time-no adjustments needed to be made
whatsoever.
I *LIKE* this DDS and, yes, I told him at my last appt. I only need to
have
a cleaning before the 'end' of this year.

Butterfly (fits like a glove)