Old August 14th 07, 10:51 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Butterflywings

Default OT Root canal

Shall I send them 'round the other way? That way they'll get to you before
that Pat character sees them. If'n it pleases you, you might leave a couple
for her........someone has to watch her candy intake.........and its not
gonna be me. I'm way at the other end of the Frame today.....bad nuff Miz
Ragmop is only 2 chairs down and you know how SHE is when it comes to
sweets. Learned long ago not to have Fruit Cake nearby and 'spect to have
any to take home to Mr Joe.

Butterfly (did row # 2, one index finger width away from row # 1 and I like
it. Seems to give it the right fullness and helps Row 3 1 stand up nicer.
Raggedy Ann is looking good from the front. still debating on one more row
of 'bangs')

"- dlm." wrote in message
. ..

"Butterflywings" stated as she flittered by today:

*I* did *NOT* eat them! I was only gonna SHARE them with the rest of you
at the King-Size-Cyber-
Quilt-Frame. See if I bring treats again......just cause it wasn't
chocolate.
Sheesh!

Butterfly (Still being VERY careful with any amount of chocolate)

Glad to hear that you are being very careful with your chocolate intake.
Perhaps I can help you out, though, by asking you to pass some down. I'm
sitting way down here next to Pat in VA at the cyber quiltin' frame.

Grins,

- dlm. 'who is always willing to help out a friend'