Old July 5th 07, 04:45 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
The Other Kim

Default Did someone mention...

Jan wrote:

Nobody ever accused me of being very coordinated either. :-) The ones
I sharpened were relatively inexpensive size 7 SPs from a Jo-Ann store
so I wasn't concerned about ruining them. I wasn't able to get the
points perfectly even but they did the job for me with no problem.

If I still had any cheap ones left I'd try it, but I've since converted
my circs to Addi Naturas, and there's no way I'm gonna try it with them.
I'll find a way to muddle through. If the lace pattern doesn't have any
larger decreases I should be okay with the Naturas.

The Other Kim
kimagreenfieldatyahoodotcom