Old August 29th 06, 01:33 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
SpikeDriver

Default County fair - results

Shillelagh wrote:
"Wooly" wrote in message
Here is a link to my blog, I've got a complete results list there plus
links to a couple of pix. Sorry I'm not doing it directly here, I'm
tired and tomorrow is a school day. I will get some better photos of
the shawl during daylight tomorrow, but you can get a reasonable idea
of both it's size (huge) and the lace patterns from the one pic I've
already tossed up.

http://woolygrrl.livejournal.com/80369.html

Wooly, the new pic of the red gansey is a really good one - the stitch
detail shows well. It's a beautiful sweater! I loved the pic of your red
shawl, complete with kitty cat... funny how they always seem to love
sniffing and sitting on knitting. And the Kureyon vest - yum! The colours
are fabulous!

Congratulations on all your ribbons and trophies.

Shelagh

We are very proud of you Wooly.

Beautiful work on every thing.

Hugs & God bless,