Old July 1st 05, 03:23 PM
Ron Anderson

I do not wish to debate with you. I can tell you I have forgotten more about
sewing machines than you will ever know.

--
Ron Anderson
A1 Sewing Machine
wrote in message
In article , She who would like to be
obeyed once every Preston Guild of no.spam uttered
No. It says that Jolsen is the dealer, and that he also sells ncchis and
Elnas. The Nelco symbol implies, at least to the uninitiated, that the
machine is manufactured by Nelco.

Tell you what, I'll send you some pics of some of the machines in my
possession, and you can tell me who made them. I reckon I know, but you
might have to look carefully

I lie - it looks more as if Jolsen also had a hand in making the Nelco
--
AJH
no email address supplied