Old June 27th 05, 07:55 AM
Maureen In Vancouver, B.C.

I just took 'Santa Of The Forest' out of wraps today and should be starting
it this week sometime. The way I figure it, working on rotation, I should
be finished just in time for Christmas!

Maureen

--
Heirlooms In Stitching

"gundoc" wrote in message
I don't know about you all but I am working on the 3rd christmas stocking
(counted cross-stitch) for my family. Each santas have a different color
wardrobe and posed different. So far I have done a green outfit, red
outfit
and right now I am working on the blue outfit. I did the 1st stocking in 3
weeks and did the 2nd one in about 3 1/2 weeks. So I have about 6 more to
go
before christmas (this will be my in-laws' christmas present) - will give
it
to them on Thanksgiving so that way they can decorate the christmas
stuffs.
Are any of you working on the christmas projects?? Marcie